The following FAQs will help guide you through the online purchase process, designed to be efficient and user-friendly. Should you have additional questions, you can speak with an Israel Bonds customer service representative by calling 888-764-2632 (Monday-Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-3 Eastern Time), or email online support
How does registration work?
- Registration is accomplished by:
||1. Creating an online profile (user ID and password) - a one-time process.
||2. Opening a new account or linking existing Israel Bonds accounts to the user profile. (To link accounts, please call customer service, 888-764-2632.)
- You are then ready to purchase Israel bonds online. Note: new accounts require approval per FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) regulations, which generally takes one business day.
How is registration information utilized?
How are online Israel bond purchases paid for?
Are transactions secure?
- Online transactions are debited electronically from the purchaser’s checking account.
Can any Israel bond be purchased?
- Yes. All transactions are encrypted.
Can purchases for IRAs and other retirement plans be facilitated online?
- All Israel bonds currently offered by the Development Corporation for Israel/State of Israel Bonds can be acquired online. Check the investments and current rates section for restrictions pertaining to specific bonds.
Is bond financing incorporated into the online site?
- No. Transactions for IRAs or pension funds cannot be made through the online purchase site; funding for these purchases must come from the custodian, IRA or pension fund.
Can both online and other offline purchases be reviewed?
- No. Participation in the bond financing program must be arranged through local offices.
Can the site be used to buy Israel bonds for gifts?
- Yes. Your online purchase history can be accessed via your profile. If you have linked accounts, you can also view Israel bond purchases not made through the website.
- Yes. Gift bonds can be purchased online, and you also have the option of including a message and/or generating a gift card.